The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the principal government agency for raising and providing funds for health programs, medical assistance and services, and charities of national character.
The PCSO holds three 6-pick number games, the Lotto 6/42, MegaLotto 6/45 and the SuperLotto 6/49. All of these number games can be played using the system play (systems 7 to 12), 5 Roll, and Lucky Pick. The Lotto 6/42 is drawn on Tuesdays and Saturdays and has a minimum jackpot prize of P3,000,000.00. The MegaLotto 6/45 is drawn on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, with a minimum jackpot prize of P4,500,000.00. Lastly, the SuperLotto 6/49, which has a minimum jackpot prize of P16,000,000.00, is drawn on Thursdays and Sundays. and Sundays.
How to Apply as an Online Lottery Agent?
- The applicant is requested to fill-up the On-Line Lottery Application Form
The Application Form shall include the following attachments:
- Sketch/Location Map of the proposed outlet site.
- Picture of the building of the proposed outlet site.
- PCSO shall conduct the inspection and technical evaluation of the proposed outlet site/s.
- The applicant shall be informed of the evaluation result. If the proposed outlet site is viable, the following shall be required:
- PCSO shall notify the applicant on the status of the application concerning the availability of communication facilities in the proposed outlet prior to installation of facilities.
- The applicant shall be informed when to fabricate lotto booth.
- For Terminal Installation.
- Payment to PCSO for Processing Fee.
- Payment to PCSO of an Installation Fee.
- Payment of Surety Bond to the GSIS. (PCSO based station at the Annex I Bldg., 2/F)
- Request for training in the operation of terminal .
- Proceed to Merchandising Section for outlet provisions. NCR outlets will be provided by the Main Office, Quezon City. For NCL/STBR outlets, provisions will be given at the respective PDO covering the said locality.
- Signing of the Agency Contract with the PCSO.
- For On-Line Activation.
- Please ensure that Application Form is complete and that all required documents are attached. Incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- All application are subject to evaluation prior to approval.
On-Line Lottery Agents’ Application Requirements?
- Applicant must be:
- a FILIPINO citizen
- at least 21 years old
- Applicant must accomplish and submit:
- Three (3) latest ID pictures (2 x 2);
- Three (3) latest ID pictures (2 x 2) of spouse; Letter of INTENT; On-Line Lottery PERSONAL DATA SHEET;
- Proof of Income;
- Income Tax Return
- Registration of Business
- Audited Financial Statements
- Income Tax Return
- Registration of Business Audited Financial Statements
- Certificate of Income
- Proof of Ownership/Lease of Outlet
- Land Title or TCT
- Contract of Lease (Notarized)
- Building Owner’s Authorization Form
- NBI Clearance (Current)
- Brgy Clearance (Personal Record) Sketch/Location Map of the Proposed Agency Site
- Photograph of the Vicinity Photograph of the Building
- Photograph of the Interior
- Type: Government
- Key People :
- Sergio O. Valencia, Chairman of the Board
- Rosario C. Uriarte – Vice-Chairman of the Board, and General Manager
- PCSO Main Office
- E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City
- Trunkline : (632) 781-9701
Incoming search terms:
- lotto franchise
- lotto outlet franchise
- pcso lotto franchise
- philippine charity sweepstakes lotto franchise
- how to franchise lotto outlet
- lotto franchise philippines
- pcso lotto outlet franchise
- lotto outlet franchise philippines
- pcso lotto franchise philippines
- pcso franchise